Flourish Holistic Services Pty Ltd C/O Lavender Health and Well – Being, an organisation which strongly believes in providing quality services with the motto of my disability is stronger than my ability.
We are seeking a cheerful personality with can do attitude for the position of Client Liaison Officer.
The purpose of the role is to provide the participants/families/carers/stakeholders with a single contact point for all the enquiries particularly to address service that we offer and the on boarding of new participants and referrals. Client liaison team works in contacting participants to build a friendly and professional rapport and making roaster for allied health professionals for the purpose of functional assessment.
We are based in Tarneit
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, cover letter and your answers to the below key selection criteria.
· Working closely with participant on a daily basis to make them understand the services that we can offer to support their NDIS plan
· Providing all intake actions that are required when a new referral or a participant decides to join us
· Responding to customers, Support coordinators, local area coordinators, families, carers, and other stake holder enquiries
· Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge about NDIS systems and practices
· Preparing service agreement in alignment with the NDIS plan for the new participant joining us
· Sending the participant welcome packs and briefing about the services
· Rostering and booking the participant with the appropriate team member to ensure the services are in place
· Follow up with the participants on a regular basis
· Ensure that the participant is receiving services in accordance with the frequency that is supported by the NDIS plan
· Encourage the participants to come to our clinic for the sessions
· Sending the staff rosters on a weekly basis for each and every staff
· Identify new ways to provide better services and improve continuously
· Customer services
· Deal with external organisation enquiries
· Rostering skills
· Effective verbal and written communication
· Organisation skills
· A bachelor’s and master’s degree in relevant filed
· Must be a PR holder/Australia Citizen or have valid full work rights visa
· Minimum experience of 1 year in this field is a must
· A National Police Certificate
· NDIS Workers Screening
· Working with Children Check
· Professional Development and Training
· Awards/ Certificate of Appreciation
· Annual leave & Sick Leave
· Pay rate $23 - $30 (According to professional Experience)
Key Selection Criteria:
1. Ability to work under pressure, to meet timeframes and to plan an organise workload
2. Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise own workload and to work both independently on routine tasks and as part of a team
3. Demonstrated customer service skills with an ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders in a culturally diverse environment and to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
4. Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with team members and other internal or external stakeholders.
5. Ability to respond appropriately to competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Great news to all NDIS participants, we have a capacity for Psych, Behaviour support , OT , PT and counselling in the west, north and east areas of Melbourne.
Requesting all participants to fill in the referral form link attached below if interested for any of these services.