Flourish Holistic Services Pty Ltd C/O Lavender Health and Well – Being, is an organisation which strongly believes in providing quality services with the motto of my disability is stronger than my ability.
We are seeking a cheerful personality with can do attitude for the position of HR and Administration officer.
The purpose of this role is to provide a dynamic approach to the HR Compliance and the administration aspect of the business and ensure that all processes are supportive of the completion of business objectives.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, cover letter and your answers to the below key selection criteria.
· Ensure to provide innovative HR solutions and thought leadership to ensure the long and short-term objectives of the business are met.
· Ensure all staff documents are collected, updated, and documented accordingly.
· Ensure to always comply with the organisations policies and procedures
· To recruit new staff whenever required by advertising, planning, and conducting interviews
· Ensure to provide thorough induction program to the new staff to understand more about the organisation
· Handle the governance side of the organisation, as advised
· Request all the necessary documentation from the new staff and update the staff folder whenever necessary
· Compliance checks of all the staff documents on regular basis
· Update all the compliance registers of the organisation till date
· Maintain registers and documentations related to compliance
· Perform Professional Development and Training monthly for staffs.
· Update Performance appraisal and development documentation for all staffs on a regular basis.
· Liaise with all the staff regarding any concerns of the documentations or human resources concerns
· Manage the client database and update it accordingly
· A bachelor’s and master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or relevant.
· Must be a PR holder/Australia Citizen or have valid full work rights visa
· Minimum experience of 1 year in a related field is required
· Require having good written and spoken English.
· A National Police Certificate
· NDIS Workers Screening
· Working with Children Check
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work in a team
· Professional approach
· Full time position
· Professional Development and Training
· Awards/ Certificate of Appreciation
· Annual leave & Sick Leave
· Pay rate $21.25 - $28.24 (According to professional Experience)
Key Selection Criteria:
1) Ability to work under pressure, to meet timeframes and to plan an organise workload
2) Commitment to continuous improvement strategies
3) Demonstrated experience in presentation skills and ability to educate other staff
4) Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise own workload and to work both independently on routine tasks and as part of a team
5) Demonstrated customer service skills with an ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders in a culturally diverse environment and to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.