Help us improve the lives of millions of Australians experiencing, or at risk of, incontinence. We are growing, and need passionate, experienced, human, and caring continence nurses like you to support NDIS participants experiencing incontinence get access to appropriate advice and care. Work in an environment that is supportive and caring, with people who are really passionate about what we do. The Continence Flourish Holistic Services provides support and advice to over 5 million Australians affected by, or at risk of, bladder and bowel control problems and acts as an advocate for their interests. As the national peak body, the FHS exists to serve all Australians by promoting bladder and bowel health. We represent over 5 million Australians affected by, or at risk of, bladder and bowel control problems and pelvic floor dysfunction.
• We support and give a voice to incontinence in Australia. It’s that simple. We just need the right people to help achieve this.
• We exist to serve all Australians by promoting bladder and bowel health.
• We are powered by some of the best continence clinicians and specialists in Australia.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
• Support the clinical services of the Foundation in providing safety and high quality clinical expertise and care to consumers that is professionally relevant, current, evidence-based and best practice.
• Work collaboratively in supporting health promotion, education and resource development of the Foundation
• Support the programs and projects of the Foundation by providing clinical expertise and guidance as required KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
• Registered Nurse with post graduate qualifications and experience in continence assessment, management and care
• High level of expertise in continence assessment, management, care and promotion • Dedication to continuous professional development with a focus on continence knowledge enhancement
• Strong communication skills – interpersonal, written and verbal
• Strong computer literacy and digital skills including Microsoft Office Do you want to be part of a professional and collaborative team?
Then apply now below. For a copy of the position description please email email@example.com or contact Priya Chand on 0466 381 922
We are currently accepting new participants.
To book an appointment, fill out the referral form on our website and someone from our team will contact you at the earliest.