Flourish Holistic Services Pty Ltd C/O Lavender Health and Well – Being, IS an organisation which strongly believes in providing quality services with the motto of my disability is stronger than my ability.
We are seeking a cheerful personality with can do attitude for the position of Officer Manager in our Geelong office.
The Office Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of NDIS, DHHS, TAC and Work Safe services for Flourish Holistic Services. The role managers employees and independent contractors as well as organisational management for projects and programs under their control. The role is also expected to contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation including input and advice to support organisational strategy and objectives.
To apply email email@example.com your resume, cover letter and your answers to the below key selection criteria.
Strategic and Operational Planning
Leadership and Management
Service Design, Delivery, Promotion & Advocacy
Contract management, administration, and accountability
Participate in after hours on call roster.
· Professional Development and Training
· Awards/ Certificate of Appreciation
· Annual leave & Sick Leave
· Pay rate $30 - $35 (According to professional Experience)
Key Selection Criteria:
1) Ability to work under pressure, to meet timeframes and to plan an organise workload
2) Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise own workload and to work both independently on routine tasks and as part of a team
3) Demonstrated customer service skills with an ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders in a culturally diverse environment and to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
4) Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with team members and other internal or external stakeholders.
5) Ability to respond appropriately to competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Great news to all NDIS participants, we have a capacity for Psych, Behaviour support , OT , PT and counselling in the western and northern suburbs of Melbourne.
Requesting all participants to fill in the referral form link attached below if interested for any of these services.