Flourish Holistic Services Pty Ltd C/O Lavender Health and Well – Being, is an organisation which strongly believes in providing quality services with the motto of my disability is stronger than my ability.
We are seeking a cheerful personality with can do attitude for the position of web author and editor on a casual basis.
You will be responsible to maintain, create, and edit the content on our website. You must also be required to plan, research, create and write the content.
To apply email email@example.com your resume, cover letter and your answers to the below key selection criteria.
· Producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
· Liaising with the management team to get the most accurate data
· Maintaining the site once it is live and ensuring the information is accurate
· Have excellent writing skills
· Be creative, able to alter the style of writing to reflect the target audience
· Be good with keyboard skills
· A bachelor or master’s degree in web development or relevant field
· Experienced in managing website using Go-Daddy
· Must be a PR holder/Australia Citizen or have valid full work rights visa
· Minimum experience of 1 year in this field is a must
· A National Police Certificate
· NDIS Workers Screening
· Working with Children Check
· Professional Development and Training
· Awards/ Certificate of Appreciation
· Pay rate $25 - $30 (According to professional Experience)
Key Selection Criteria:
1) Ability to work under pressure, to meet timeframes and to plan an organise workload
2) Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise own workload and to work both independently on routine tasks and as part of a team
3) Demonstrated web developing skills with an ability to be creative and reach the target audience