Flourish Holistic Services Provides high quality evidenced based Early
Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) therapy services for children and
families. We work in partnership with you to support and enhance your child’s
participation and development potential. We deliver best practice
therapy supports endorsed by the National Disability Insurance Agency.
What we do:
• We work with you to develop a shared vision of your child, their interests,
strengths, and areas to develop.
• Specialist therapists promote your child’s development and learning
• We support your child’s development and participation in their natural
environments at home, at school and in their local community
• Everyday routines and activities – developing independence with toileting,
bathing, dressing, sleeping, brushing teeth and hair.
• Successful mealtimes – eating, drinking and mealtime participation.
• Fine motor skills – using hands and fingers for everyday tasks like
drawing, handwriting, cutting, using a spoon and play.
• Gross motor skills – sitting, crawling, walking, running, going up stairs,
using the playground and playing sports.
• Communication skills – learning to talk and express wants and needs,
thoughts and feelings and understanding others.
• Thinking and learning skills – playing, paying attention, exploring,
remembering, understanding and problem solving.
• Social and emotional skills – relating to others in a positive way, managing
emotions and learning independence.