Flourish Holistic Services Pty Ltd C/O Lavender Health and Well – Being, is an organisation which strongly believes in providing quality services with the motto of my disability is stronger than my ability.
We are seeking a cheerful personality with can do attitude for the position of Allied Health Assistant. To apply email email@example.com your resume and cover letter
Key aspects about the role:
· Work holistically with other allied health professionals to implement a multidisciplinary care plan.
· Perform community outreach, home visits, clinical based and tele health sessions. · Educate the participants and their families to optimise their ability to live healthy lives within the community.
· Liaise with clinical manager to ensure effective communication.
· Ability to work as a team, share ideas, listen to others, and communicate effectively. · Work autonomously to prioritise and complete tasks, maintain records, and provide notes and reports.
· Good in documentation and computer skills. · Resolve conflict and deal with practical issues to support others and achieve outcomes.
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum 1 year experience working as an allied health assistant in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
· Certificate IV in allied health assistance or equivalent.
· Work with person-centred approach
· Maintain a holistic view to recovery.
· Enthusiastic to learn and reflective practice.
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Time management skills
· Interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
· A current driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory Police check, NDIS worker screening check to meet the requirements of the role (Required)
· casual position
· Professional Development and Training
· Awards/ Certificate of Appreciation
· Annual leave & Sick Leave
· Pay rate (According to professional Experience)
We are currently accepting new participants.
To book an appointment, fill out the referral form on our website and someone from our team will contact you at the earliest.