Flourish Holistic Services Pty Ltd C/O Lavender Health and Well – Being, is an organisation which strongly believes in providing quality services with the motto of my disability is stronger than my ability.
We are seeking a cheerful personality with can do attitude for the position of Allied Health Assistant.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter
Key aspects about the role:
· Work holistically with other allied health professionals to implement a multidisciplinary care plan.
· Perform community outreach, home visits, clinical based and tele health sessions.
· Educate the participants and their families to optimise their ability to live healthy lives within the community.
· Liaise with clinical manager to ensure effective communication.
· Ability to work as a team, share ideas, listen to others, and communicate effectively.
· Work autonomously to prioritise and complete tasks, maintain records, and provide notes and reports.
· Good in documentation and computer skills.
· Resolve conflict and deal with practical issues to support others and achieve outcomes.
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum 1 year experience working as an allied health assistant in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
· Certificate IV in allied health assistance or equivalent.
· Work with person-centred approach
· Maintain a holistic view to recovery.
· Enthusiastic to learn and reflective practice.
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Time management skills
· Interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
· A current driver’s licence, WWCC, satisfactory Police check, NDIS worker screening check to meet the requirements of the role (Required)
· casual position
· Professional Development and Training
· Awards/ Certificate of Appreciation
· Annual leave & Sick Leave
· Pay rate (According to professional Experience)