Flourish Holistic Services Pty Ltd is an allied health organization who believes in having a world where people with disability and mental illness are treated as equal individuals.
Please visit our website to know more about us: https://flourishholisticservices.org/ We are seeking a highly motivated Mental Health (social worker or psychologist) to join our team. This role offers options to travel remotely, perform telehealth or do sessions in clinic. Selection criteria:
• Ability to demonstrate and display values like accountability, integrity, courage, respect for self and others, and striving for excellence.
• Bachelor/Master of Social Work recognized by AASW or qualifications such as Behavioural Science, Counselling, Psychology, Family Therapy, Community Social Service and with relevant work experience.
• Ability to relate well to children and to demonstrate experience dealing with people of all age groups.
• Demonstrated ability in the design, implementation, and evaluation of therapeutic, social and/or education groups as well as health promotion /education programs.
• Knowledge of relevant theoretical frameworks for working with families, knowledge of child development and demonstrated skills in assessment, case management and a range of family intervention models.
• Ability to write quality reports, progress notes and letter of recommendations. • Assess and record risks of a participant and report incidents following all policies and procedures of the organization.
• Liaise with participants family, support coordinators and stakeholders. Salary: $28.00 – $31.45 per hour
We are currently accepting new participants.
To book an appointment, fill out the referral form on our website and someone from our team will contact you at the earliest.