Lavender Health & Well-Being (Flourish Holistic Services PTY LTD) is looking for qualified Occupational Therapist.
Lavender Health & Well-Being believes in my ability is stronger than my disability. We are looking for an Occupational Therapist with a cheerful nature and can-do attitude.
To apply email email@example.com your resume, cover letter and completed key selection criteria
Full-time position ($60 -$90/hour) depending on your level of experience.
· We located at 20 Camphora Street, Tarneit Vic 3029
· Full-time position
· Unlimited Annual Leave
· Work Monday – Friday 9.30am – 6pm
· Opportunity to work in the community setting as per referral requirements.
· Have a person-centred approach to clients and stakeholders
· Recovery approach to participants and support plan
· Implementation of safe environment model in delivery of care.
You will be working with a dedicated team providing services to children and adults with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role, you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, liaising with their families and other relevant stakeholders.
· Assessing and evaluating participants to determine their physical condition, limitations, medical histories, and personal goals. The interventions will be carried out in participants’ homes, in clinics or via telehealth.
· Advising family members and support workers about the level of care the participant needs
· Providing occupational therapy guidance, support, and education during the sessions
· Educating participants on how to interact with adaptive technology and showing them how to use these assistive devices
· Assisting participants on purchasing assistive products and guiding them on their home modifications to help them achieve their goals
· Creating high quality progress notes and reports for participants
· Provide high quality assessments and intervention for participants in a professional, confidential, and culturally safe manner, in keeping with accepted best practice standards.
· Be able to identify and recommend the required assistive technology for the participant
· Ensure integrated service delivery and follow up, coordinating and communicating as required with other relevant internal, visiting, and external providers
· Liaise with /social services/ external agencies/ parents/ carers regarding the provision and use of such equipment.
· A degree in occupational therapy
· Experience working in a range of health, disability, and adult services
· Current registration with AHPRA
· Must be a PR holder/Australia Citizen or have valid full work rights visa
· Minimum experience of 1 year in this field is a must
· A National Police Certificate
· NDIS Workers Screening
· Working with Children Check
· Professional Development and Training
· Awards/ Certificate of Appreciation
· Leave Entitlements
· Additional travel cost
· Pay rate $60 - $90(According to professional Experience)
Key Selection Criteria:
1) Demonstrated effective verbal and written skills with particular emphasis on interpersonal communication skills, establishing trust and rapport, maintaining confidentiality and record keeping
2) Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and/or in as a sole professional in this environment
3) Demonstrated experience in the provision of evidence-based assessments and interventions with people and their families that present the need of support
4) Ability to work under pressure, to meet timeframes and to plan an organise workload
5) Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise own workload and to work both independently on routine tasks and as part of a team
Great news to all NDIS participants, we have a capacity for Psych, Behaviour support , OT , PT and counselling in the west, north and east areas of Melbourne.
Requesting all participants to fill in the referral form link attached below if interested for any of these services.