Lavender Health & Well-Being (Flourish Holistic Services PTY LTD) is looking for qualified physiotherapist.
Lavender Health & Well-Being believes in my ability is stronger than my disability. We are looking for a physiotherapist with a cheerful nature and can-do attitude.
To apply email email@example.com your resume, cover letter and completed key selection criteria
Part-time position ($60 -$90/hour) depending on your level of experience.
· We located at 20 Camphora Street, Tarneit Vic 3029
· Part-time position
· Unlimited Annual Leave
· Opportunity to work in the community setting as per referral requirements.
· Have a person-centred approach to clients and stakeholders
· Recovery approach to participants and support plan
· Implementation of safe environment model in delivery of care.
The purpose of this role is to provide high quality, clinically effective, person centred and evidence-based Physiotherapy assessment and intervention to participants with profound/multiple disabilities as well as physical disability/complex physical health needs.
· Provide high quality physiotherapy assessment and intervention for participants in a professional, confidential, and culturally safe manner, in keeping with accepted best practice standards. This will include clinic-based appointments, community outreach, home visits and tele health.
· To provide Physiotherapy service delivery with a diverse participant group, including assessment and development of comprehensive goal orientated treatment and care plans, progress notes, recommendation letters and report writing
· Provide periodic performance and evaluation reports to the Allied Health Team Leader as required
· Use appropriate assessment tools and methods to assess strengths and areas of development, to identify suitable intervention strategies
· Be able to identify and recommend the required assistive technology for the participant
· Use various treatments to alleviate participant’s pain or increase function and mobility
· Ensure integrated service delivery and follow up, coordinating and communicating as required with other relevant internal, visiting, and external providers
· To comply with AHPRA & APA Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
· To independently assess, clinically reason, advice, and order specialist equipment for mobility/postural control both static and dynamic, being aware of financial implications and restrictions.
· Liaise with /social services/ external agencies/ parents/ carers regarding the provision and use of such equipment.
· A degree in physiotherapy and registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia.
· Experience working in a range of health, disability, and adult services
· Current registration with AHPRA
· Must be a PR holder/Australia Citizen or have valid full work rights visa
· Minimum experience of 1 year in this field is a must
· A National Police Certificate
· NDIS Workers Screening
· Working with Children Check
· Professional Development and Training
· Awards/ Certificate of Appreciation
· Leave Entitlements
· Additional travel cost
· Pay rate $60 - $90(According to professional Experience)
Key Selection Criteria:
1) Demonstrated effective verbal and written skills with particular emphasis on interpersonal communication skills, establishing trust and rapport, maintaining confidentiality and record keeping
2) Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and/or in as a sole professional in this environment
3) Demonstrated experience in the provision of evidence-based assessments and interventions with people and their families that present the need of support
4) Ability to work under pressure, to meet timeframes and to plan an organise workload
5) Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise own workload and to work both independently on routine tasks and as part of a team
We are currently accepting new participants.
To book an appointment, fill out the referral form on our website and someone from our team will contact you at the earliest.