Lavender Health & Well-Being (Flourish Holistic Services PTY LTD) is looking for qualified psychologist.
Lavender Health & Well-Being believes in my ability is stronger than my disability. We are looking for a psychologist with a cheerful nature and can-do attitude.
To apply email email@example.com your resume, cover letter and completed key selection criteria
Part-time position ($50 -$90/hour) depending on your level of experience.
· We located at 20 Camphora Street, Tarneit Vic 3029
· Part-time position
· Unlimited Annual Leave
· Opportunity to work in the community setting as per referral requirements.
· Have a person-centred approach to clients and stakeholders
· Recovery approach to participants and support plan
· Implementation of safe environment model in delivery of care.
The purpose of this role is to work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of appropriate psychology services to the participants who require support and deliver discipline-specific interventions to people with complex emotional, behavioural, and mental health difficulties.
· Provide high quality psychological assessment and intervention for participants in a professional, confidential, and culturally safe manner, in keeping with accepted best practice standards. This will include community outreach, clinic-based appointments, telehealth, and home visits
· Relate to people in a manner which is culturally relevant and appropriate to their developmental and cognitive level of functioning and provide services in a professional manner
· Conduct risk assessments and provide follow up support and treatment
· Provide early childhood intervention and behaviour support to participants who require special needs.
· Conducting initial assessments of participants' situation to determine needs and goals
· Researching and advocating for appropriate assistance resources for participants
· Provide play therapy for children to improve fine and gross motor skills and provide ABA therapy
· Conducting functional behaviour support assessment to participant as required
· Produce high quality progress notes and reports for each participant
· Provide high-quality evidence-based clinical assessment and treatment to participants and their communities
· Provide specialist psychological interventions and participate in quality improvement initiatives
· Must hold at least a tertiary degree (or equivalent qualification) in Psychology with general registration as a psychologist, or registration with endorsement as a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APHRA) – Psychology Board of Australia
· Current membership (or eligibility and willingness to gain membership) of the Australian Psychological Society
· Must be a PR holder/Australia Citizen or have valid full work rights visa
· Minimum experience of 1 year in this field is a must
· A National Police Certificate
· NDIS Workers Screening
· Working with Children Check
· Professional Development and Training
· Awards/ Certificate of Appreciation
· Leave Entitlements
· Additional travel cost
· Pay rate $50 - $90/hour (According to professional Experience)
Key Selection Criteria:
1) Demonstrated effective verbal and written skills with particular emphasis on interpersonal communication skills, establishing trust and rapport, maintaining confidentiality and record keeping
2) Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and/or in as a sole professional in this environment
3) Demonstrated experience in the provision of clinical, evidence based assessment and interventions with people and their families that present with mild to moderate mental health conditions or complex presentations related to, for example; trauma, substance misuse, grief and loss, or family relationships
4) Ability to work under pressure, to meet timeframes and to plan an organise workload
5) Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritise own workload and to work both independently on routine tasks and as part of a team